I like to think of Sundays as a day to “get ahead” for the week! One of my favorite things to do on Sunday is meal prep for the week so that I have less to do when time is running short and things get hectic. Here is one of my favorite recipes that is so easy and so delicious!
All you’ll need is a 12-muffin tin, a dozen eggs, salt and pepper, spinach and turkey sausage.
preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Grease the tin with coconut oil, butter or a non-stick spray- whatever you prefer.
2. Chop up the spinach and turkey sausage, then place a little bit in each tin
3. Simply crack one egg in each tin. If you prefer to whisk the eggs, crack eggs in a large mixing bowl, whisk and then distribute evenly throughout the tin on top of the spinach and sausage
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top
5. Place tin in oven and bake for 15 minutes
6. If the eggs are too runny, leave in the oven and check back every 3 minutes
7. Once they are cooked, pop out of the tins and refrigerate or freeze some in a ziplock bag for easy breakfast!